Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A long overdue post.

Well, I totally suck for not updating you all in so long! But you're still not going to get the whole she-bang in this post. Ok, maybe a little update...

I have been having issues with high blood pressure for the past three weeks, and have gone from 'restricted activity' to 'full bed rest'. Thankfully on Friday my Dr. said enough was enough and we could schedule an induction date. SO, Wednesday June 3rd, 2009 is the Big Day.

Here's a little photo recap of the past oh, 12 months. We began this IVF cycle in June 2008 out at Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine in Lone Tree, Colorado. I *heart* CCRM.


38w pregnant, full bed rest with lots of animal assistance. May 2009


36w 4d pregnant. May 2009.


It's a gummy bear! November 2008.


Our 2 6day blastocysts at transfer time (FET). Sept 22, 2008.


*Some* of the meds needed for our Hail Mary cycle at CCRM. June 2008.

Now, this blog is NOT going to turn into a mommy-blog or baby-blog, or whatever. I am creating a new spot for the baby stuff as to keep this blog about Infertility and the like. The new blog is over at One More Baby Blog. It'll be completely open for now, but I might take it private depending on how things go. I know I have a lot of lurkers, so please post a comment or email if you want to be included when/if I take it private.

12 comments:

Retro Girl said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics - they're great! Full bed rest...sounds appealing on the surface, but totally not fun in reality. So you are being induced today? OMG!!!! Can't wait for the next post...

Yes, please include me if you go private on your new blog.

Cindy said...

I love the pic with all the animals. :)

DAVs said...

You're living the dream girl! Good luck with the induction.

Flower said...

Can't wait til u bring baby home and post pics. Praying that all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Be well and I hope all goes well today. Wishing you all the best and tons of comfort! Marnie
PS. YES include me in the baby blog!

Sky said...

Wow! Can't wait to see the baby pics soon!

Sue said...

Can't wait to see baby pics! But the pic of you on the bed surrounded by furry family members is the cutest thing!

Josée Martens said...

I'd love to follow your new adventures in parenting. I hope everything went perfectly for you yesterday!

Me said...

I adore the bed rest pic. So cute.

Connie said...

Just a congrats on Windsor :-) and a huge thank you for making your great blog a public one.

I've been a lurker since my hubby and I decided to cycle at CCRM this fall. It has been so helpful to have your experience to relate to and learn from at every step, especially as none of our family and few friends know what we are up to. (We just had our ER last week and are now awaiting Microarray results-- fingers crossed we have a good result like you did!)

Many thanks again,
Connie

Kristin said...

Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!

Unknown said...

Nice black sweater dress. Thanks for sharing your pic. Pls keep posting..