Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cycle update... now featuring needles!

I talked to the nurse this morning, and we're going to count today as CD1. That means I get to start the lupron tomorrow *and* get up for a 7:30 baseline u/s on Saturday morning!!! Aren't you all jealous?

This evening I had my first accupuncture appointment, which wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. It took an hour and a half, but I'd say half that time was taken up by a thorough question and answer session. Then the needles. I'll spare ya the details other than it did NOT hurt. At all. It wasn't as relaxing as a massage, but perhaps when I get more comfortable with it, it will be.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Now that's my idea of a fun Saturday morning! Ugh.

Glad the needles weren't too bad!

nickoletta100 said...

My first acu appt was relaxing but not as relaxing as the later ones have become. I think now that I am used to them they work better. I find them much better than a massage now!