Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

Yes, IVF #2 is still on. I've well... been a bit busy! Since Memorial Day weekend, I've been in the following states:
Ohio
Pennsylvania
New York
Massachusetts
West Virginia
Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina

All part of various road trips. The 1st trip was for my 10 year college reunion. The 2nd for my In-Law's surprise 40th anniversary party. It's been a long couple of weeks, and it's really nice to be home with D and the various cats and dogs.

This cycle is half way through-- I'm currently taking Estrace and antibiotics. Prometrium starts next week, and Lupron soon after. The RE is projecting the ER and ET to be in mid-July. *shrug*

I should be getting the meds in the mail tomorrow. That reminds me I need to clean out my crisper drawers in the fridge to make room. I'm getting more drugs this time b/c we're upping the dosage and stimming longer. FUN.

Since there can possibly be a positive outcome to these things, go over and congratulate Cindy on her BFP *and* nice beta!!!
YAY CINDY!!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You're already halfway through your suppression cycle? Wow, times flies.

And thanks for the congrats. :)