Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's new?

Oh, still waiting? Um, yeah. STILL WAITING.

I wanted to give a shout out to all of my Resolve peeps. Welcome!

In other news, my mom had a knee replaced yesterday, so I've been on mom duty this week, and next week until we leave for Canada. She's still in the hospital (Riverside) and is doing fine. Well, fiiiiiine if you ask her. She's getting some good pain meds, which makes everyone happier. :-)

Oh, and there's cellphone coverage where we'll be in Canada, just in case we don't get THE CALL before we go.

*sigh*
still waiting...

3 comments:

g said...

I hope you get that call very soon!

Josée Martens said...

Glad your mom's surgery went well. I hope they call soon. Enjoy your vacation!

Katie said...

Saw you on FF. I am a fellow Ohioian and just so happen to be up on my way to Canada (2 hrs north of Toronto) this week too... Oh, and I am also WAITING... for FET.

Good luck to you... hope you get great news soon!