Sunday, November 9, 2008

fluff

Ok, so this is a cheater post... just a fun little list that's going around the blogworld. I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to join in. Only rule is the answers have to be mostly) one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? upstairs
2. Where is your significant other? here
3. Your hair color? red
4. Your mother? calling
5. Your father? caring
6. Your favorite thing? pets
7. Your dream last night? trying not to puke
8. Your dream/goal? baby
9. The room you’re in? man room
10. Your hobby? 'putering
11. Your fear? no baby
12. Where do you want to be in six years? no idea
13. Where were you last night? here
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. One of your wish list items? baby
16. Where you grew up? Columbus
17. The last thing you did? eat
18. What are you wearing? loungewear
19. Your T.V.? small
20. Your pet? sleeping
21. Your computer? mac
22. Your mood? nauseous
23. Missing someone? grandma
24. Your car? odyssey
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes!
26. Favorite store? restoration hardware
27. Your Summer? Denver
28. Love someone? definitely
29. Your favorite color? lots
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? last week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on someone else's blog too! :) I'm going to copy on mine because I'm bored. :)

Josée Martens said...

I didn't know you had red hair. I also have a baby on my wish list :-). You sound happy. it is nice that you laughed today and cried last week.

Oh, can you come to my blog and share a little on cgh please? What did CCRM tell you about the abnormal embryos? Did they tell you what made them abnormal? Did these offer to keep the abnormal ones? If you want to respond privately, you can email me. Thanks for any guidance.