Wednesday, March 7, 2007

technical difficulties

While this could apply to several aspects of my life recently, today we're talking about my 'puter.

This is the 4th time in 2 years that the power source on my laptop has gone kaput. It was my last straw. Battery died, power cord #1 died, power cord #2 died, now the laptop outlet itself decided to break. I'm DONE. So, compliments of the State of Ohio Bureau of Taxation I'm the proud new owner of a very sleek black MacBook. D calls it a "macincrap", but whatever. The power cord gets 100 bonus points right off the bat because it is attached magnetically versus relying solely on the little prongy things. I haven't owned a Mac in a good 12 years, so this should be interesting.

I at least need to get some kind of power to the dead one to get all my stuff off of it. What a pain.

Whew! Who knew I had it in me to not talk about IF related things on my blog? That's refreshing!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yay for a new computer. :)