Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2 more sleeps

Until the beta. I have my suspicions. The stark snow white peesticks are a hint. So is the spotting. So is the complete lack of any other kind of symptom... of ANY variety.

But I still have to do the PIO shots, and I still have to wait.

And wait...

and wait for the worst.

How does one 'move on' after this? After the loss of any hope of a biological child of your own? Loss of the child/ren we don't have. After ALL of this. There's still nothing. It's just so exhausting.

(btw, if you haven't dealt with IF personally, I am not particularly keen on hearing your advice at the moment)


Christina said...

I'll just offer ((((((((hugs))))))) if that's okay.

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry. There's nothing else to say. My heart breaks for you.

**Sara** said...

Me too, (((((((hugs)))))))) to you, my friend.

mary said...