Thursday, July 12, 2007

a snail's pace

Well, everything's still cooking in there. SLOWLY, but surely. The u/s this morning showed 2 maybe 3/4 on the L, and my lovely POS cyst is bigger at almost 2cm. On the R we have a serious group of grapes. I'm voting 8 or 10 on that side. They were all in the 15-17mm range. For a 'normal' IVFer that would be cause for a trigger shot. Lucky me gets to stim for a couple more days b/c so many of mine were immature the last go around.

Next appt is Saturday am., and hopefully I can trigger on Sat for a Monday ER.

There has to be an end in sight, these egglets can't ook in there forever, right?

Oh! My E2 is a respectable 987 (something like that, I think). I need to post my meds pic, so the next statement will seem more impressive. I will run out of meds today! More are en route from the pharmacy compliments of overnight shipping.

The sheer quantity required by my body to actually do *anything* is rather impressive. Not in a good way!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so glad things are rolling along smoothly! I'm feeling very positive about this cycle. :)