Tuesday, July 24, 2007

DeLurk! Take my Poll ! ---------------->

I know I have some new readers out there (Hi Lori, nice-nurse-Jan, Dad, among others) so I'd like to take a moment to harass you all to take my poll over on the right side of my blog. It's just for fun, I promise!

BETA is 1 week from tomorrow and not a moment too soon... sometimes it would be nice to work FT, more doing and less thinking. :-)

But then again, this whole possibility of multiples has thrown a huge loop in my much planned plans. Two (or three?) names, two (or three!) nursery sets, middle names, car seats, high chairs... everything! And here I had almost had my coordinating stroller and Vera Bradley diaper bag pattern picked out. *sigh* Back to square one until otherwise notified.

1 comment:

M said...

Well as a fellow IVFer I had to vote too soon to tell....but I would love to tell all my blogging IVF ladies YES...and mean it!!! So I am hoping hoping hoping for you.