Sunday, October 5, 2008

The time in between...

Not a whole lot to update here.
My fat pants still don't fit, and I have to wait until Tuesday for the last blood work check. That's to check progesterone, estrogen and the infamous HCG. When I get that call, they say when I can schedule an ultrasound.
This is also the calm before the storm. I volunteer for my high school and the BIG fundraiser for the year is next weekend. I'm chair of 'facilities', that means set-up, teardown and some logistics. So of course I can't lift a finger, right? Pretty much I have to be there and 'supervise' for like 8 hours a day for the 6 days. Fun.

2 comments:

Retro Girl said...

I haven't said congratulations yet, so CONGRATULATIONS! You must be so excited, and I am so pleased to hear from your our other entries that you are allowing yourself to be optimistic - you totally deserve it...and all the numbers sound so good!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your blood test tomorrow! Try to take it easy as much as you can with all your volunteer work. I'm sure they'll understand if you're not feeling 100% :)