Wednesday, February 7, 2007

lookin' good

The appt this morning was a quickie. The u/s showed 8-10 little follicles growing nicely in the 10mm range. Great news though- the cyst didn't show up AT ALL on the scan! I have no idea how that happened, but hey, as long as everything looks good, I'm not one to complain. My bloodwork came back well also- E2 is at 323. Perfect.
All meds are to stay the same and they want me back Sat am for another u/s.

The message on my machine this afternoon said a projected Egg Retrieval (ER) could be as early as Tuesday 2/14. Happy Valentines Day. Then of course there's the whole 3 day versus 5 day transfer decision to be made. We'll know more when we see how many fertilize, etc.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, awesome numbers! And that's great about the disappearing cyst. Things couldn't have gone better today!