Monday, February 12, 2007

yup... got eggs!

The nurse didn't say what my estrogen (E2) level was... but I get to trigger tomorrow at 10pm for a THURSDAY 2/15 retrieval! I'm trying not to think about the actual procedure. Like I actually have a choice about it at this point. It's just a little blip in the grand scheme to have a little baby of our very own. I continue the meds tonight and tomorrow am, and that's the last shot until the trigger, then I get a day off. One whole day shot free! Like vacation... or winning the lottery... but different.
I'm getting excited. I'm getting nervous. I'm getting bloated and gassy, too. But you didn't need to know that, now did you?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yay! Eat LOTS of fiber. For me that's the only way to keep away the constipation during the 2ww on injects. But I haven't found anything to help the gas. :)