Thursday, June 26, 2008

hope on hold

The fate of our 3 frozen embryos won't be decided until we have the results back from the genetic testing. 4 to 6 weeks from now... there are several options. Some I'm more comfortable with than others. I honestly don't know if D has let it sink in yet. He's currently in Canada for business and has been crazy busy with work all month. (Yes, there were lots of conference calls and lots of laptop time logged while we were in Colorado.)

Until we know what we're dealing with, hope is on hold. I'd rather not speculate.

No comments: