Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stim day 14... day before ER

This was my last day of stims! Woo Hoo!!! I did the trigger shot last night, which wasn't bad once I got the nerve up enough to stick a 2" needle in my butt.

E2 (estradiol) level today was 3118, which is good. (more follicles, the higher the E2) After the usual am blood draw, D and I went down to Colorado Springs and went to the Garden of the Gods park. It was really spectacular! After that we went to the base of Pike's peak, to Manitou Springs and walked around a bit. I had the best chicken salad *ever* at a cute little cafe called Adam's Mountain Cafe. The roads beyond the main drag were SO steep. I have no idea how in the world they get around in the winter.


Garden of the Gods (this kind of rock formation is called a flatiron)

Garden of the Gods ('siamese twins' formation)

Garden of the Gods- view of Pike's peak through a hole in the siamese twins rocks.

Manitou Springs... so nice!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like everything is going as well as you could hope with the cycle.

And you sure have gotten to do some cool stuff while you're there!