Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stim day 8

Today was my first u/s appt out here at CCRM. Their equipment still blows me away. Anywho, there were 7 follicles in the 10mm range, so they definitely need to cook for a while longer. It's a good start. My E2 was 758.

Per Cindy's question, we're doing ER only because of the CGH testing. Because of how long the testing takes, they have to freeze all. Then based on the results, you schedule a FET. Depending on the results we may transfer to me or a surro, or it's completely possible that there are no viable embryos, in which case it's game over.

Right now I have NO expectations of a baby at the end of this cycle, which for me is just fine. This is just what DH needs for closure, so be it.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for the explanation about the ER only cycle. I'm sure you explained that to me before but I can be fairly dense sometimes.

That's great that you have 7 follicles that are growing well.

And what's cool about the equipment? I'd love to hear more about it if you feel like writing about it.