Thursday, September 4, 2008

ramping up

This month is turning out to be surprisingly busy. (that's a good thing!)
The hardwood flooring arrived today and is being installed this weekend. I'm up to 2 patches every other day of the estrogen patches (vivelle), then it goes to 3 patches, then to 4. Those should be some mighty fine hormones!
Now, I know I promised project pictures (they're coming), but we're having some technical difficulties here. My macbook is currently at the apple hospital after one of the cats spilled crystal lite on it. We finally got the hard drive backed up this weekend. Thank GOD it wasn't fried. Anywho, I can't download the pics to the PC, so they have to wait until the mac is back. (next week)
I still need to set up accupucnture appointments, and perhaps throw in a mani/pedi, too. That reminds me, I need to call CCRM and get the accu set up for out there, too.
And just as a reminder to you all, regardless of the outcome of this cycle, it is closure for us. That is a GOOD thing. (I still don't have any expectations of a baby from this, but whatever... I'm just going with it.)

8 comments:

g said...

glad your keeping busy til your big day!!
We too are very busy and hope that the weeks fly by!! its football season so every weekend is booked! and if we arent footballing it we are hunting.. SO busy busy busy!! make the time go by quick!
I hear ya about closure ! that will be our difinitive as well! either way we will be done with IF! I hope that we both get the "surprises" we DESERVE!! ;)

Retro Girl said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog today - CCRM called and confirmed a BFN. Not sure when we'll go back out for the FET. Best of luck to you. CCRM is amazing - I still really feel that way even after this devastating news.
-Christina (ivfatccrm)

kgriffin said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am keeping up with your journey - and routing for you all the way. Hope to see you some time soon -
Kathleen

Joy said...

I so understand what you mean about the closure. Although I wish and hope for success for both of us, I truly think I will be OK, not great, but OK, even if it doesn't work, because I know that this is IT for us, good or bad, I will be forced to deal with it and move on.

Thinking of you and wishing you only the BEST.

melsae said...

Kathryn,
We just wanted to let you know that we are following your journey and keeping you and David in our prayers! BTW: what accupuncturist do you see in Columbus? I think that is my next step in all of this (because what we've been doing doesn't seem to be working!). Good luck!
Melissa (from Resolve)

Jill said...

Sounds like you're definitely keeping busy! The end of the month will be here before you know it! And, it sounds like you've got a great attitude in terms of closure for infertility. I do understand what you mean, but I really hope that you'll be surprised with a BFP. Good luck!

power based Test Powder said...

easy and best way to find pregnancy report without any difficulty and discomfort.

Best USP labs Compound 20 said...

These instruments are so light and small that we can take it any where.Easy and best way to find pregnancy report without any difficulty and discomfort.